Here is a photo of my completed project.
I think it turned out quite well!
I worked on it for about one year. That wasn't consistently, but whenever I had a bit of time.

The difficult part was matching the coloured thread to the graph! I finally snipped
a bit of each thread, pasted it to a piece of paper, and wrote the name of the colour
it represented beside it. I found this much easier to follow!

I had it framed and matted at a framing shop at the local mall. They did a superb job!
The cost for pressing, matting, framing, and the frame itself was $95.00 (Canadian).
I didn't think that was too much. It's probably the only cross stitch project I'll ever do!

 


Copyright 2014
L. H. Houben

 

BACK to INDEX