Nukedocs: SFC Mission Scripting and Campaign Customization Resources
- SFC2 (EAW/OP) Mission Scripting Guide (can also be used as a rough guide for SFC3)
- SFC2 (EAW/OP) Campaign and Server Customization Guide
- SFC3 Campaign and Server Customization Guide
- OP Campaign Editor,
and EAW Editor (small exe files, last updated July 31, 2007)
Editor features and tutorial
- this is a database and saved-game editor for single player games and online servers, it seems sorta stable
but (like all freebie software) use at your own risk and make plenty o' backups!
- The ED Warp Missions Pack .
This is a self-extracting exe containing four scripts that represent roughly 40 different scenarios, each staged on a
HUGE map, with a warp-out option that let's you jump to speed 3000 to disengage from a mission. This pack is still
in the testing phase, but seems to be a fun change of pace. Check em out!
- All recent NW OP missions,
and EAW version (last updated July, '07).
Mission list and guide
This is a self-extracting exe that
includes all the standard (non-warp) missions.
- Dynaverse.net, current home for the SFC online community