Earth Orbit Objects is free program
which predict satellite
for your local or any selected area. Use flat Earth view to display
satellite tracks with visibility circle. The globe view shows selected
satellites around the Earth as a sphere and
sky view shows satellites as you would see them in a starry night. The
line elements are processed
using SGP4 and SDP4 for maximum accuracy. Precision for time and
location are threrfore very
accurate. Search for transit predictions across selected objects, Sun,
Moon or specific
celestial points. Analyse observations to identity a satellite.
Auto download and update your elements using Space-Track or Kelso's
website. Predict Iridium flares for your location and view the center
tracks in Google Earth. EOO is
easy to learn and operate. It provides a highly effective tools to
predict, search and observe satellites.
Earth Orbit Objects available
- observer's views, map, globe and sky
- selection of up to 15 main satellites
- open an element file of 10,000 satellite or more
- search satellites by name or number
- modify, delete or add satellite data
- information on selected satellite
- satellite tracks
- user selected maps
- up to 7.9 magnitude stars
- transit predictions
- add, modify and delete user location lists
- auto download and update from websites
- and many more..
98, 2000, ME, XP, VISTA (32 & 64), WINDOW 7 (32 & 64)
- Processor - 1 gig
- Ram - Min 512 mb
- Hardrive Space - 25
Date: 15 January 2012
Earth Orbit Objects (Version 5.4.3) : EOO FULL INSTALL
- Error in download selected folder.
- Minor fixws
Note: Uninstall any previous versions prior to installation of version 5.0
If you plan to use the program in Vista or Window 7,
the help file will not be functional (maybe) until you have installed Win32help.
Start EOO, click on help, Windows will guide you for the
help installation download from Microsoft site..