Your Dream Vacation in The Bristolhouse at Silverstar Mountain!
A beautiful and spacious Victorian home, well equipped and super
clean. Situated close to the top of the Silver Queen chair lift.
Provides excellent ski in/ski out access to the slopes and
cross-country trails and an easy 10 minute walk to the village,
or catch the free shuttle bus right in front of your door!
Are you just a small family or do you bring your friends?
We feature a base rate for 4 guests and charge for each
You will not be disappointed!
Christmas & New Years (22 Dec to 3 Jan): $600/night (min. 5 nights)
Standard Rate: $340/night (min. 2 nights)
Weekend Night (Fri/Sat): $360/night (min. 2 nights)
Rates are based on 4 guests. Please add $30/night for each additional guest.
All rates in Canadian dollars.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Private phone
- Free Wireless Internet
- 40-inch flat-screen TV with HD satellite
- DVD player with movies
- 3 alarm clocks
- Stereo with CD player
- Private outdoor hottub (Seats 5)
- Dishwasher, microwave, fridge, stove
- Toaster, coffee maker, popcorn maker, kettle
- Dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans, bakeware
- Water filter, basic spices
- Two fully furnished floors
- Gas fireplace
- Private Washer / Dryer
- Private deck and BBQ
- Parking in large off-street driveway
- View of forest and Silver Star Mountain ski runs
- Linens and towels included
- No pets & no smoking please
- Main floor bathroom has toilet and basin
- Common bathroom has a toilet, bathtub, shower, hair dryer, and two basins
- Master bedroom ensuite has a toilet, shower, hair dryer, and two basins
- 1 Queen bed
- Full ensuite (shower, toilet, and two basins)
This room has one bunk bed with a double on the bottom and
single on top.
- 1 double lower bunk bed
- 1 single upper bunk bed
This room has two bunk beds with a double bed on
the bottom and a single on top.
- 2 double lower bunk beds
- 2 single upper bunk beds
- View of Silver Star Mountain
- Near top of Silver Queen Chair Lift
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
Located approximately 1 hour from the Kelowna International Airport and 25 minutes from downtown Vernon.
470 Monashee Road
Vernon, BC, Canada
Payment and Cancellation Policies
Money Order or Cashiers Cheque, Cash, Personal Cheque.
(Available for guests booking 30 or more days prior to arrival.)
The booking is confirmed with a deposit of 50 percent of the rent.
Balance of payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
Booking Cancellation Conditions
If you cancel at anytime, payments (less a $100 CAD administration fee)
are refunded if the property is re-rented