Master's in Counselling Psychology
Registered Clinical Counsellor
Right now, you're arguing or distancing, and you desperately need help. My approach to working with you is emotionally focused:
* I don't care who's "right" and who's "wrong."
* I care about the fact that you're both hurting.
I can help you see that:
* your own hurt causes you
to lash out or retreat
* you love your partner even when you're arguing (or are silent)
* acknowledging this hurt and this love gives you a new way to relate
* seeing each other's hurt and love moves you from blaming to
understanding to caring
* this is especially true if there has been an affair
Hours and map
What it costs
My home page