Procedure for adding the icon to your page
- Copy the html code snippet from this page (below) and paste it into your home page or your first main page.
- Enter your e-mail address at YOUR-EMAIL-ADDRESS-GOES-HERE.
- Enter your name at YOUR-NAME-GOES-HERE. NB: If your name is too long for the given width, space will expand, but to make it more comfortable for the other cells, increase table width from 406 appropriately.
- Change the site id in the code. This comes everywhere you see shoringo&id=1 (four places). Change the site id number 1 to the site id number you were given by WebRing. Email Sarlo if you need this number.
- Save the graphic in the icon. Just right-click on the image with your mouse, and select Save Image As... Save the image file, keeping its name, to the same folder as your website.
- Upload both the file and graphic to your server.
- Notify Sarlo to enter your site into the ring.