1. In the beginning was the Plan.
2. And then came the Assumptions.
3. And the Assumptions were without form.
4. And the Plan was without Substance.
5. And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
6. And they spoke among themselves saying, "It is a crock of shit
7. And the Workers went unto their Supervisors and said, "It is a
pail of dung
and we cannot live with the smell."
8. And the Supervisors went unto their Managers saying, "It is a
organic waste, and it is very strong, such that none
may abide by it."
9. And the Managers went unto their Directors, saying, "It is a
fertilizer, and none may abide its strength."
10. And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying to one
contains that which aids plant growth, and it is
11. And the Directors went to the Vice Presidents, saying unto them,
promotes growth, and it is very powerful."
12. And the Vice Presidents went to the President, saying unto him,
plan will actively promote the growth and vigor of the
company with very
13. And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good.
14. And the Plan became Policy.
15. And this is how shit happens.