I am seeking a position within the GIS Technology field, where I can contribute to the success of the company as well as expand my knowledge in an ever changing field.
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of concepts and technologies, including:
- ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Catalog and ArcGIS Server.
- .Net Programming VB and ASPX.
- SQL and Access Database Development.
- Linking VB and Web Apps to ArcGIS and Databases.
- Geoprocessing, Map plots and Model Builder.
- Working with various types of Windows OS and programs.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Aug. 2012 to Dec. 2012 GIS Certificate (in progress) Okanagan College, Vernon, B.C..
- March 2012 Introduction to ArcGis Okanagan College Online Studies, Salmon Arm, B.C.
- 2005 to 2007 Web Designer Associate Certificate BCIT Online Studies, Burnaby, B.C.
- 1997 to 1999 Computer Automation Service Technician University College of the Cariboo, Kamloops, B.C.
- 1992 to 1993 First Year CGA Accounting Courses Correspondence
- 1989 to 1991 Grade 12 Diploma North Peace Senior Secondary, Fort St. John, B.C
|USNR – Salmon Arm, B.C.||Technician III
|Sawmill Equipment Manufacturer
||September 1999 to Present|
- Building and repairing products for the sawmill industry
- Building and repairing computers for sawmill systems
- Installing and configuring software
- Troubleshooting and repairing various computer systems and components
- Writing and maintaining documentation for product and repair procedures
|ISE Group of Companies - Port Coquitlam, B.C||Electronics Technician (Co-op)|
|Remotely Operated Submersibles
||January 1999 to April 1999|
- Sourcing parts for sub-assemblies
- Creating drawings for cables and circuits
- Building and testing components
|OK Prewire – Vernon, B.C.||Wiring Technician (Co-op)|
|June 1998 to August 1998
- Running cable for telephone and network systems
|Iain M. Still, CA – Fort St. John, B.C.||Accounting Technician|
|November 1994 to September 1996|