Vijay Verma has presented many papers and seminars at various national and international conferences on Human Aspects of Project Management and Managing Cross-Cultural Teams. He has over 25 years of project management experience and is currently a group leader at a Canadian National laboratory where he provides project management services for projects varying in size, complexity and diversity.
- PMI's Professional Development Days Program sponsored by the Minnesota Chapter and the Central Iowa chapter of the Project Management Institute, Minneapolis, MN, USA (1999).
- Annual Global Symposium on Project Management, New Delhi, India (1996, 1997).
Both symposia in India were attended by up to 200 business and government executives, project managers, and consultants from different industries.
- PMI Puget Sound Chapter, Professional Development Dinner Meeting, Seattle, WA (1996).
Attended by 80-90 project management practitioners and consultants.
- Guest Speaker (twice) -- "Cost Control of Capital Projects (graduate course)", Department of Civil Engineering, University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver, BC (1990).
- Developed and taught an eight weeks long evening course -- "Project Management for Professional Engineers and Architects", Continuing Education, UBC, Vancouver, BC (1979).