Default vBulletin is Unlawful (Completely Unedited)


Quote:
http://biblocality.com/videos.html
Would Jesus Christ steal away my vBulletin paid for original license? What is Jesus going to do to the owners and managers of vBulletin and Jelsoft Ltd.? This is a direct attack on Christianity. God is angry, but we in Christ have peace for we are confident He is using this situation for His greater purposes. The Holy Spirit has indicated to me in no uncertain terms, wonderfully talented computer programmers shall gather together and unite against vBulletin and Jelsoft and affiliates on all fronts which will be God's judgment, and individually before His Son when they are resurrected. Praise the Lord!
Please observe the unlawfulness, criminality and illegality of vBulletin Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Specifically, Kerry-Anne Peters, arbitrarily revoked my license on June 5, 2008 for no good reason. Consequently, she said I have to pay them $180+ if I want to continue using vBulletin which of course I won't do, because I already paid it; by law remains valid for life, as it says right on their purchase agreeement, "The owned vBulletin Forum license allows you to run the software on your site indefinitely."

I was a consistently dependable customer, each year paying for updates and support. I had no problem paying the usual annual fee of $60+/yr for updates and support, but they want more money now by requiring I start a new license for $180+. Obviously, you don't give into their demands, otherwise they will just do the same thing again and to others. They are abusing their power. Because of their actions, I highly recommend everyone only use pirated versions of vBulletin software and never pay them a dime.

Observe how she took away my license due to the below conversation in which they were totally negligent and at fault. Instead of repenting of this inconsiderate behavior, Kerry-Anne rationalized her flesh in her imperious, inflexible attitude and petty self. I am confident she will not escape the consequencese of her sin and judgment by God. This may take the form of her losing her job and vBulletin losing customers to other forum providers and an exponential increase in pirated vBulletin software.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. It is not my desire for Kerry-Anne and vBulletin to be punished for their wrong doing, but that they rectify and restore to proper order my account prior to June 5th, 2008. No matter how much harrassment and abuse I receive from them, I forgive Kerry-Anne and the owner of vBulletin, but unless there is repentance and appropriate rectification, God will not forgive them. That much is sure.

Only a clear conscience towards men effects a good testimony before them: "keep your conscience clear, so that, when you are abused, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame" (1 Peter 3.16). Good conduct cannot appease an evil conscience; but neither much reviling by a man cast a shadow over a good conscience.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: 810717)
Image Problem at Registration

Troy Brooks
May 31st '08 06:35pm

Something happened in the last few days or even week or two possibly, that nobody can register to my forums because of a problem with the image verification on my server or the server where the image verification is supplied. What's going on?

http://biblocality.com/forums/register.php

Steve Machol
May 31st '08 06:59pm

You are using ReCaptcha. There was a problem in the vB 3.7.1 files with ReCaptcha the first few hours it was released. The fix is to download a new zip file and upload those files making sure you replace the ones on the server.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
May 31st '08 08:41pm

I just downloaded vBulletin again with the new download and the same problem.

Now what do I do?

Steve Machol
May 31st '08 10:17pm

We do not have that problem on your forums an e are using ReCaptcha. Try it and see for yourself:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
May 31st '08 11:33pm

You said that this problem occurred in an early download of 3.7.1 which I did download early, so I was caught by it. But since then I have downloaded 3.7.1 again (today) and I reinstalled again, but the same problem persists with Recaptcha.

Can you tell me which files that are being overwritten? Maybe if I manually delete them that will solve the problem when I do a reinstall of 3.7.1 again.

Steve Machol
May 31st '08 11:53pm

See post #6 here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273299

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 01st '08 12:41am

I reinstalled again after downloading again, and even replaced that file for Recaptcha and still same problem.

Now what?

Steve Machol
Jun 01st '08 09:25am

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then make this your default style. You will not have this problem if you do all of this.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 01st '08 06:38pm

This sounds like a generic message not dealing with crux of the problem which we should be able to go after specifically.

Steve Machol
Jun 01st '08 06:47pm

Yes, it is a generic message because this problem does not occur with the default vB code and templates. Therefore that is where we have to begin.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 01st '08 07:21pm

I suspect the problem might be the fact that I downloaded the 3.7.1 version early before the 3.7.1 Recaptcha fix, so each time I download it I am still downloading the early version that had the Recaptcha error. Even though I download the claimed new 3.7.1 version without the Recaptcha error it still in fact has the old 3.7.1 with the Recaptcha error in it, particular to me and anyone who downloaded 3.7.1 before the fix was changed.

Could you check on that.

Steve Machol
Jun 01st '08 07:23pm

If you delete the old vB zip file from your computer and download a new vB zip file from the members area, that file will contain all the files needed to fix this.

You just need to upload those files and make sure you overwrite the ones on the serve.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 01st '08 09:46pm

That's what I did twice now. I deleted the zip. And downloaded the new one.

How about give me a tag or indicator to look for that I have in fact the the new 3.7.1 version and not the old 3.7.1 version.

What could I look for specifically in a particular file to prove this?

Steve Machol
Jun 01st '08 11:35pm

Then I'm afraid we are back to what I suggested before.

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. make this the default style:

Admin Control Panel -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Default Style

Now try again. If you have done all of this then you should not have this problem.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 02nd '08 10:41am

How about give me a tag or indicator to look for that I have in fact the new 3.7.1 version and not the old 3.7.1 version.

What could I look for specifically in A PARTICULAR FILE to prove this?

I would like to try this first.

Steve Machol
Jun 02nd '08 10:44am

I already had answered that previously:

***
See post #6 here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273299
***

And you said:

***
I reinstalled again after downloading again, and even replaced that file for Recaptcha and still same problem.
***

Hence that is where we are at now and why we need to start at the beginning.

Also you did sign up for a ReCaptcha account and enter the Public and Private Keys, right?

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 02nd '08 04:45pm

Where in post #6 did you address my question: "How about give me a tag or indicator to look for that I have in fact the new 3.7.1 version and not the old 3.7.1 version. What could I look for specifically in A PARTICULAR FILE to prove this?"

Please be helpful by addressing specifically what I am asking to solve this problem.

Steve Machol
Jun 02nd '08 05:40pm

Specific to this problem directly from post #6:

"Includes/class_vurl.php was modified to fix an issue when using reCAPTCHA as a human verification method."

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 02nd '08 07:09pm

Yes, that's right, and so, I asked, "How about give me a tag or indicator to look for that I have in fact the new 3.7.1 version and not the old 3.7.1 version. What could I look for specifically in A PARTICULAR FILE to prove this?"

In this file, Includes/class_vurl.php what has changed so I can see I have the changed version.

Once you do this then we can move forward.

Steve Machol
Jun 02nd '08 08:31pm

I do not know what has changed because the old file is no longer available for comparision. All I know is that if you follow the instructions I have provided you will not have this problem.

I don't know why you do not want to reupload the original files, but this is in your court now. I have done all I can.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 02nd '08 09:28pm

I don't know why you say I don't want to reupload the original files for I already did so twice when I said, "That's what I did twice now".

Try this, since you can't find the original file to compare to, send me the new file yourself so I can compare it to the file I have now.

You haven't done all you can. You are not doing the one thing you need to do that will be of great help to test my theory that the file I am still getting is the old one.

Steve Machol
Jun 02nd '08 09:30pm

Then I'm afraid we are back to what I suggested twice before.

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. make this the default style:

Admin Control Panel -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Default Style

Now try again. If you have done all of this then you should not have this problem.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 02nd '08 10:11pm

Why won't you send me a copy of the file for this particular problem so I can compare it to the one I have?

Troy Brooks
Jun 02nd '08 10:27pm

I disabled hooks and it still doesn't work also.

Steve Machol
Jun 02nd '08 11:37pm

You need to follow all of my instructions, not just disabling add-ons.

And as I have already explained I cannot send you a copy of that file because it is no longer available.

The bottom line is that this does work if you follow those instructions. Fighting me over this is wasting your time and mine. At this point you are going to have to follow all of my instructions to get further support with this.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:17am

You're still not listening. Please read carefully.

I did not ask you to send me a copy of the old file after you said you could not locate it, but send a copy of the new file which I will check with my file. Please be reasonable and just send it to resolve this.

As I already said..."Try this, since you can't find the original file to compare to, send me the new file yourself so I can compare it to the file I have now."

Why can't you simply do this? Just send it, please.

My default style does not work for Recaptcha as I already said. Changing the default style does nothing.

I need some customer service here. Perhaps delegate this discussion to someone else who can send me the file.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:45am

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1574546&postcount=18

Sincerely asking for one thing.

Steve Machol
Jun 03rd '08 09:40am

The new file is in the current vB 3.7.1 zip file. If you would simply follow my instructions then you would have this file. Furthermore you would have fixed this problem by now.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:17pm

Send me the file so I can compare. I already did all you requested. You are not helping. Recaptcha still does not work.

Steve Machol
Jun 03rd '08 01:21pm

You need to follow my instruction to fix this. It is that simply. It is entirely in your hands. There is nothing more I can do until you do that.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:28pm

You are sinning bear false witness, for I did everything you told me to do already as I said. You're just being belligerent overassuming I did not do what you told me to do. Be humble and accept that I did what you told me to do to the best of my knowledge, and it still does not work. Don't make this about your hostility to Christians, locking threads, cutting off the line of communication and preventing a solution to this problem. What else am I to think?

Steve Machol
Jun 03rd '08 01:31pm

If you did everything I asked, then this is the first I've heard about it. You could have just said "I did that and it didn't work."

If you really have done everything I suggested then please provide the following information (in the 'Sensitive Data' box if this is via the support form):

- URL and Login info to your vB Admin CP (with full Admin permissions and English language)
- Login info to your FTP or telnet/ssh
- The exact error message you are getting, if any

Also please describe exactly what you are doing and what is not working, and what you think should be happening, but is not.

Please be as descriptive of the problem as possible, giving any information you feel may be relevant to the problem.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:38pm

No I did not insult you as you accused me falsely of insulting you, but explained what I am experiencing and where you are putting up road blocks.

Don't feel insulted when it is pointed out your mistake of overassuming that I did not do what you wanted and when you do not respond to my request to try to solve this problem by sending me the file to compare to the one I have which I am still downloading that is dated before the announcement.

I wish you were more helpful.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:43pm

I already said, "My default style does not work for Recaptcha. I disabled hooks and it still doesn't work also. Changing the default style does nothing" and "I disabled hooks and it still doesn't work also," so I don't know how you can say this is the first time you heard about it.

Why don't you tell me what the date stamp is on the new file and send it to me to compare to the one I have, what I have been asking all along?

Steve Machol
Jun 03rd '08 01:43pm

You said:

"I know this is complicated and difficult for you to understand,"

Nonetheless if you really have done everything I suggested then please provide the following information (in the 'Sensitive Data' box if this is via the support form):

- URL and Login info to your vB Admin CP (with full Admin permissions and English language)
- Login info to your FTP or telnet/ssh
- The exact error message you are getting, if any

Also please describe exactly what you are doing and what is not working, and what you think should be happening, but is not.

Please be as descriptive of the problem as possible, giving any information you feel may be relevant to the problem.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:46pm

I am trying to be careful with you. You said, "And thanks for the insult. However I am not the one who is having a problem understanding this".

Yet based on the evidence given, you are overassuming so you are having a problem understanding this. Be humble and accept that I did as you requested; now send the file, I think is best to compare it and check the date stamp.

Isn't that reasonable?

Steve Machol
Jun 03rd '08 01:49pm

I am trying to help you. Why don't you just provide the info I requested so I can investgate this? What's the point of just arguing? I thought you wanted this fixed?

For the third time if you really have done everything I suggested then please provide the following information (in the 'Sensitive Data' box if this is via the support form):

- URL and Login info to your vB Admin CP (with full Admin permissions and English language)
- Login info to your FTP or telnet/ssh
- The exact error message you are getting, if any

Also please describe exactly what you are doing and what is not working, and what you think should be happening, but is not.

Please be as descriptive of the problem as possible, giving any information you feel may be relevant to the problem.

Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:49pm

One other person emailed me and said they have the exact same problem.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:53pm

I feel like I am just repeating myself with you.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:55pm

What is the date stamp of the old and new file? And send it to me. Then we can precede further after that.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:56pm

Proceed not precede.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:58pm

I am not arguing, you are arguing by having overassumed and arguing on that basis as though you are right and not providing the file, nor the date stamp of both files. You said you don't want to argue, then don't.

Steve Machol
Jun 03rd '08 02:01pm

As I have pointed out many times you can download the new file from the Members Area. However this is now moot since you claim that you have followed all of my instructions:

"I already did all you requested."

If this is true, then you already have the latest file.

By the way I have confirmed that ReCaptcha is working on my unmodified 3.7.1 test forum.

If you want further support them you will need to provide the info I requested so I can investigate this for you. I do not know why you don't provide this info so I can help. But the choice is yours.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 02:07pm

If I have the latest file then why is the date stamp on it prior to the date of the announcement about the problem? Perhaps I am still getting the old file as suggested many times.

That's why I keep asking you to send me a copy of the new file and its date stamp so I can compare. You do have a copy of that file in your "unmodified test forum" don't you?

Why do you refuse to do this?

Steve Machol
Jun 03rd '08 02:19pm

I am not going to send you my files becaue you claim that you have already downloaded the latest files and are using thm. Therefore unless you lied, doing so would be pointless. Besides in order to investigate this one of the thing we need to do is run Suspect Files and that will only work if ALL the files are from the same zip file.

I have also answered this many times. Let me make this simple. You will need to provide the info I requested. Otherwise there is nothing more we can do.

I will only respond further if you provide the following info:

For the fifth time if you really have done everything I suggested then please provide the following information (in the 'Sensitive Data' box if this is via the support form):

- URL and Login info to your vB Admin CP (with full Admin permissions and English language)
- Login info to your FTP or telnet/ssh
- The exact error message you are getting, if any

Also please describe exactly what you are doing and what is not working, and what you think should be happening, but is not.

Please be as descriptive of the problem as possible, giving any information you feel may be relevant to the problem.

Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 02:29pm

Have you checked the correct date of the file? This is the one thing I have been asking you to do all along and to compare the contents of my file with your file by sending me the file from your version that works. I have the date on my file, what about the date on your new file?

Why do you still refuse to do this? It is strange to me why you refuse to do this and don't explain why you are avoiding do it other than showing me you are still overassuming.

Both versions of this file are associated to 3.7.1, so running suspect files doesn't produce this file.

Steve Machol
Jun 03rd '08 02:34pm

The file date is the date I uploaded it. It has nothing to do with this problem and is totally irrelevant.

This is my last response. You can either provide the info I requested or not. It's up to you.

Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 02:40pm

The file date obviously is the date of the file you uploaded for they are one in the same. I am STILL asking is the date of the file for your test forum the same as the date of the file that I have which they should be but may not be?

That remains unaddressed and remains relevant.

I did all you asked of me before preceding to the logging in. It's amazing how you are unwilling to do this one simple thing. That's the flesh for ya.

Steve Machol
Jun 03rd '08 02:45pm

*sigh*

The file date is May 27, 2008 20:15.

That bit of information is totally irrelevant of course. I have no idea what the date of your file is because you refuse to provide the information needed so I can help you.

This really is my last response. It's clear you do not want to cooperate with me so I can help. It's up to you. I will not be responding any more.

Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 02:59pm

The date on my file precedes the date of your file so they are not the same and may have different contents then which is why I am still having the same problem. Can I see the contents of your file?

I have done everything you asked prior to logging in.

If it is irrelevant the date, then why did Zachery ask for the date? Is he asking for something that is irrelevant?

My file Date: 2008-05-27 17:41:29 -0500 (Tue, 27 May 2008)

Your file Date: The file date is May 27, 2008 20:15.

It would seem I am using an older version.

Jake Bunce
Jun 03rd '08 03:35pm

My name is Jake. I am looking at your recaptcha problem. Can you give me a URL and admin login to your Admin CP and a FTP login to your server? I can troubleshoot this and try to find the problem. I also need your permission to upload the original files.

All the best,
Jake Bunce
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 04:07pm

Why not just give me the file that is dated after the announcement of the problem?

Jake Bunce
Jun 03rd '08 04:12pm

If there was a package update for a specific problem you are experiencing then you can get that updated file as part of the zip file that is downloaded from the member's area:

http://members.vbulletin.com/

And there were some package updates for 3.7.1 on the first day of release as you can see in the last two posts here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273299

To apply the update you would normally just reupload the new set of files you downloaded from the member's area.

All the best,
Jake Bunce
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 11:21pm

I already know that and already made it clear that I downloaded it several times already. You are missing the point. The point being when I download I am still getting an old dated file for Recaptcha that is dated before the announcement of the correction as though it is not being updated.

Try to understand what I am saying.

Plus, you said there was a package update, but you didn't indicate specifically where. I am not aware of any package update that I can add separately.

If you really listen to what I am saying you will understand the problem at hand.

Kerry-Anne Peters
Jun 04th '08 12:34am

Hello,

The package in the members area was updated. You need to download the files again from the members area and replace the files on your server with the newly downloaded files.

We do not send files out as all files are downloaded from the members area.

If you still require support you need to provide the requested information which you have repeatedly refused to provide.

Kind regards

Kerry-Anne Peters
vBulletin Support

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 12:45am

Did you just update it again today, so I can try it again? Did you comfirm the file is the new one? Because I have been downloading the previous few days and I was still getting the same old dated Recaptcha file while everyone else such as Zachery and Steve were not. Someone emailed me and said he is having the same problem as well.

Kerry-Anne Peters
Jun 04th '08 12:52am

Hello,

You need to provide the requested information.

Please be aware that if you do not provide this information this time then you will NOT be eligible for any support now or in the future.

Kind regards

Kerry-Anne Peters
vBulletin Support

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 01:01am

I provided the requested information, so now waiting on you to provide the correct download version of 3.7.1 that gives me the correctly dated updated file for Recaptcha. You can confirm this yourself which will change the date on the file from the one I have now to the new one. That's why Zachery asked for the date for my Recaptcha file.

If you don't do this I have no choice but to wait for 3.7.2 to come out, and speak to someone else higher up, which I hope will give me the correct file.

Kerry-Anne Peters
Jun 04th '08 01:16am

Hello,

As you have yet again refused to provide the information required you are now ineligible for support. You will not receive any support for vBulletin via our ticket system from the time of this message onwards.

No further replies will be given.

Kind regards

Kerry-Anne Peters
vBulletin Support

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 02:49am

The requested information within reason was supplied so do not sin bearing false witness, because you get judged for that and is not without penalty.

I am looking forward to 3.7.2 and pray that you verify once and for all the old-dated Recaptcha file I keep receiving in the download is not the new-dated one that would get Recaptcha to work for my forums as it does for others. Someone else who emailed me about it is having the exact same problem, which you do not know the solution to, because you are unwilling to act on checking the download yourself as I keep repeating and you keep avoiding. It's quite absurd really.

That's why Zachery wanted to know the date of my old Recaptcha file I keep getting in the download. Please follow up with his approach.

Do the right thing, that's all I ask, to resolve this. And stop wasting time.

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 02:54am

You have cut off the line of communication between Zachery and me by saying I can't continue discussing it with him in that other support ticket, and Steve cut off the line of communcation by closing all the forums in discussion about it.

Absurd! And yet all you need do is compare the files, the one I am getting to the one I am suppose to be getting as I keep getting one dated prior to the date the others get.

You have not shown me to be mistaken in any regard on this point. If you had I would not continue to ask you do this one thing.

Elementry dear Watson!

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 12:25pm

I am ending with this thread so we can start anew.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 01:07pm

I have been investigating and I believe (or best guess), despite the unwillingness of certain people to realize the timestamp problem, that the reason Recaptcha is not working ultimately is because I am noting using php5 on my server.
Default
vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: 811845)
Recaptcha File - Includes/class_vurl.php - Not Working

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 12:47pm

My Recaptcha file is still not working even after I completed all the generic requirements of me to avert this problem. I was one of those people who downloaded the early version of 3.7.1 that had this problem. But since updating by downloading vb 3.7.1 again and reinstalling, the problem still does not get fixed.

RaTix emailed me and said...

Greetings,

I was wondering if you have figured out whats wrong with the Recaptcha as I am having the same exact problem as you. Updated the new files of vb 3.7.1 and it still spits out that error on the top of the page. Please let me know if you come across the solution.

Thanks

Zachery, vBulletin support staff, indicated, "The file timestamp should be after the announcement was posted."

My file date: 2008-05-27 17:41:29 -0500 (Tue, 27 May 2008)

Steve Machol's file date: The file date is May 27, 2008 20:15.

Zachery's file date: 14:48, Tue Jun 3rd 2008

The date of the announcement: Tue 27th May '08, 7:13pm
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1570715&postcount=6

The obvious question is why am I the only one of these three that is still getting the timestamp that is prior to the announcement date. The very thing Zachery was trying to determine is indeed the case.

Hopefully Zachery can follow-up on his work to resolve this and provide for me in the download of vb 3.7.1 a proper dated time-stamped file (class_vurl.php) refecting the new changes to the Recaptcha file.

It seems for some reason those who downloaded vb 3.7.1 before the fix of class_vurl.php are still getting that same old download when we try to download vb 3.7.1 again. Normal practice may not be to provide the new version of the numbering (e.g. 3.7.1) of vBulletin which may be the cause of the problem, because normally each new updated version of vBulletin has a new designation, e.g. 3.7.2, 3.7.3, etc. Usually when a release is made it is final.

Thanks.

Steve Machol
Jun 04th '08 12:56pm

You are not eligible for support because you have refused to cooperate with everyone that tried to help you. There is no appeal. You either cooperate or you get no support.

We sincerely tried to help you but you continually refused to provide the information we asked for so we could investigate this. Therefore we are not going to waste any more time on this and any further tickets will be ignored.

Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 12:56pm

By the way, Zachery you provided me the wrong timestamp when you gave yours...

Zachery's file date: 14:48, Tue Jun 3rd 2008

This date is the date when you downloaded the file which you pulled from the bottom of class_vurl.php. What we want to know is, when was the file created?

So, go to the timestamp in that same file just below where you read, "This class handles sending and returning data to remote urls via cURL and fsockopen..."

That way we compare apples to apples.

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 01:00pm

Steve, you are sinning bearing false witness for you can't show I haven't cooperated as you keep falsely accusing. You are not being sincere because you are not addressing the problem. Stop being a false accuser. Please contact Zachery to allow him to follow up.

Steve Machol
Jun 04th '08 01:01pm

I will explain this one more time as a courtesy.

The time stamp is IRRELEVANT. If I take that same file and upload it right now, the time stamp will change to the date and time when I uploaded it. I tried to explain this to you but you refused to listen.

That is the last time I will explain this. You clearly do not want o cooperate so we can help and are only taking time away from other customers that do want help and do cooperate.

Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 01:03pm

Steve, it does no good for you to gather a couple of people and ask them to be as belligerent as you. Please allow Zachery to confirm and resolve what he indeed suspected is the problem as proven by the timestamp.

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 01:08pm

You are wrong Steve. The timetamp I get is the same timestamp that I get each time I download it. There are two timestamps in the class_vurl.php. You did not read what I said that already pointed this fact out in this thread. You'r problem is you don't read, or if you are reading what I said, you're being purposefully unethical and deceitful.

Please stop wasting my time and your time and simply do the right thing. You are being extremely unhelpful and uncooperative. It makes one think your sole purpose is angst against a Christian which is nothing new in the world. You know they say Satan is the author of confusion. You tried to confuse. Stop it!

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 01:18pm

The Holy Spirit is also revealing to me Steve that you are causing misinformation between workers at vBulletin in your agenda.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 01:07pm

I have been investigating and I believe (or best guess), despite the unwillingness of certain people to realize the timestamp problem, that the reason Recaptcha is not working ultimately is because I am noting using php5 on my server.
Default
vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: 811845)
Recaptcha File - Includes/class_vurl.php - Not Working

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 12:47pm

My Recaptcha file is still not working even after I completed all the generic requirements of me to avert this problem. I was one of those people who downloaded the early version of 3.7.1 that had this problem. But since updating by downloading vb 3.7.1 again and reinstalling, the problem still does not get fixed.

RaTix emailed me and said...

Greetings,

I was wondering if you have figured out whats wrong with the Recaptcha as I am having the same exact problem as you. Updated the new files of vb 3.7.1 and it still spits out that error on the top of the page. Please let me know if you come across the solution.

Thanks

Zachery, vBulletin support staff, indicated, "The file timestamp should be after the announcement was posted."

My file date: 2008-05-27 17:41:29 -0500 (Tue, 27 May 2008)

Steve Machol's file date: The file date is May 27, 2008 20:15.

Zachery's file date: 14:48, Tue Jun 3rd 2008

The date of the announcement: Tue 27th May '08, 7:13pm
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1570715&postcount=6

The obvious question is why am I the only one of these three that is still getting the timestamp that is prior to the announcement date. The very thing Zachery was trying to determine is indeed the case.

Hopefully Zachery can follow-up on his work to resolve this and provide for me in the download of vb 3.7.1 a proper dated time-stamped file (class_vurl.php) refecting the new changes to the Recaptcha file.

It seems for some reason those who downloaded vb 3.7.1 before the fix of class_vurl.php are still getting that same old download when we try to download vb 3.7.1 again. Normal practice may not be to provide the new version of the numbering (e.g. 3.7.1) of vBulletin which may be the cause of the problem, because normally each new updated version of vBulletin has a new designation, e.g. 3.7.2, 3.7.3, etc. Usually when a release is made it is final.

Thanks.

Steve Machol
Jun 04th '08 12:56pm

You are not eligible for support because you have refused to cooperate with everyone that tried to help you. There is no appeal. You either cooperate or you get no support.

We sincerely tried to help you but you continually refused to provide the information we asked for so we could investigate this. Therefore we are not going to waste any more time on this and any further tickets will be ignored.

Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 12:56pm

By the way, Zachery you provided me the wrong timestamp when you gave yours...

Zachery's file date: 14:48, Tue Jun 3rd 2008

This date is the date when you downloaded the file which you pulled from the bottom of class_vurl.php. What we want to know is, when was the file created?

So, go to the timestamp in that same file just below where you read, "This class handles sending and returning data to remote urls via cURL and fsockopen..."

That way we compare apples to apples.

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 01:00pm

Steve, you are sinning bearing false witness for you can't show I haven't cooperated as you keep falsely accusing. You are not being sincere because you are not addressing the problem. Stop being a false accuser. Please contact Zachery to allow him to follow up.

Steve Machol
Jun 04th '08 01:01pm

I will explain this one more time as a courtesy.

The time stamp is IRRELEVANT. If I take that same file and upload it right now, the time stamp will change to the date and time when I uploaded it. I tried to explain this to you but you refused to listen.

That is the last time I will explain this. You clearly do not want o cooperate so we can help and are only taking time away from other customers that do want help and do cooperate.

Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

vBulletin Home Page
http://www.vbulletin.com/
vBulletin Community Forums
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 01:03pm

Steve, it does no good for you to gather a couple of people and ask them to be as belligerent as you. Please allow Zachery to confirm and resolve what he indeed suspected is the problem as proven by the timestamp.

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 01:08pm

You are wrong Steve. The timetamp I get is the same timestamp that I get each time I download it. There are two timestamps in the class_vurl.php. You did not read what I said that already pointed this fact out in this thread. You'r problem is you don't read, or if you are reading what I said, you're being purposefully unethical and deceitful.

Please stop wasting my time and your time and simply do the right thing. You are being extremely unhelpful and uncooperative. It makes one think your sole purpose is angst against a Christian which is nothing new in the world. You know they say Satan is the author of confusion. You tried to confuse. Stop it!

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 01:18pm

The Holy Spirit is also revealing to me Steve that you are causing misinformation between workers at vBulletin in your agenda.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 01:07pm

I have been investigating and I believe (or best guess), despite the unwillingness of certain people to realize the timestamp problem, that the reason Recaptcha is not working ultimately is because I am noting using php5 on my server.
Default
vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: 811369)
Downloading Problems

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:59am

I just downloaded 3.7.1 again and it got stuck on the download at 3201 KB. The same thing happens each time.

The previous version was 3204 KB.

Zachery Woods
Jun 03rd '08 02:02am

Hello,

Please try disabling any firewall, antivirus, or antispyware programs, also please disable download accelerators.


All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 02:25am

Ok it works now. By the way, what should the file size be? Is the new version 3201 KB and the old version 3204 KB? I hoping I have the new version now that fixed the Recaptcha problem. Reinstalling again to try to get Recaptcha to work.

Zachery Woods
Jun 03rd '08 02:30am

Hello,

Its more than possible for each versions to be slightly larger/smaller, as time stamps are inserted into each file.

My download might be a different size compared to yours.

All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 03:13am

Zachery,

I really need your help. I am not getting anywhere with Steve Michol.

I did everything he asked me to do and still Recaptcha doesn't work. Apparently the early version of 3.7.1 had a Recaptcha error which I downloaded and it was subsequently fixed. So I downloaded 3.7.1 again, but Recaptcha still doesn't work. I created new default style, disabled plugins.

What is going on? I have to use GD imaging instead.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 03:16am

So I asked him to send me a copy of that Recaptcha file to see if it is the same as the one I have now to notice if there are any changes to it. It is as though I am still receiving the same old Recaptcha file when I download 3.7.1.

Zachery Woods
Jun 03rd '08 05:58am

Can you provide me with an admincp login as well as ftp details?


All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 01:30pm


Zachery Woods
Jun 03rd '08 02:03pm

Hello,

I followed up in the pm with you, further responses should be sent here.


All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Zachery Woods
Jun 03rd '08 02:04pm

It seems you have an ongoing issue with steve, is there any reason you cannot provide ftp information for him to resolve the issue?


All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 02:10pm

I have no problem with doing that. I just wanted to first compare the date stamp and contents of the file to see in fact I am downloading the new version and not still downloading the old version. This would seem to be the logical thing to do first. Because the date stamp on that file on the apparent new version is prior to the announcement.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 02:14pm

Doesn't it make sense I might in fact still be downloading the old version giving the date on the file?

Zachery Woods
Jun 03rd '08 02:40pm

Each download is generated when you download it, there is no way for you to have received a dated (not today) file from the download.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 02:52pm

The date of the Recaptcha file I keep downloading was from the 27th. What is the date of the new file today?

It would be so easy if you just take a look at the new file and find out what the date in it is.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 02:53pm

And to compare the contents of both files to see if in fact I am still working with the old Recaptcha file.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 03:01pm

My file Date: 2008-05-27 17:41:29 -0500 (Tue, 27 May 2008)

Steve sent his file Date: The file date is May 27, 2008 20:15.

It would seem I am using an older version and maybe that is why Recaptcha is still not working.

If this is true, I am still getting an old version of that file in my latest downloads for some reason.

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 03:02pm

Now we should compare the contents of those two files. If my thinking is not correct on this, please correct me.

Zachery Woods
Jun 03rd '08 03:22pm

My own file is dated


|| # Downloaded: 14:48, Tue Jun 3rd 2008
|| # CVS: $RCSfile$ - $Revision: 26726 $


Now, can I please have ftp and admincp access so I can take a look at things?

It would make invesitgating your issue consideralbly easier.


All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 04:04pm

Zachery, not the date of the file downloaded, but inside the actual file itself. I downloaded the file yesterday, but it is dated the 27th.

Includes/class_vurl.php

Let me know if this make sense.

I might still getting the old file for download. For example, if I download the file now it still says 27th, not Jun 3.

Zachery Woods
Jun 03rd '08 09:02pm

Hello,

I will ask one last time for ftp and admincp login information, if you are unwilling to provide them or unable to, I will not be able to provide any further support.


All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 03rd '08 11:29pm

Why won't you simply be considerate and provide me the updated file that I am not getting by the download?

As you know it appears I am still receiving the old dated class_vurl.php file when you are getting the new dated one. Each time I download it, it is dated from the 27th and prior to the announcement. But that is not the case for you when you do it. This is not that complicated; you just have to be a willing helper. I pay for this service and would like it if I can get the new download of the file that is dated along the time of the update.

There is no need for you to go on my server to realize that. If it still doesn't work after I use that file, then you can go on. That seems to be the reasonable step to take.

Kerry-Anne Peters
Jun 04th '08 12:35am

Hello,

Please do not use multiple tickets for the same issue. You must use the other ticket for any followups to your issue. You can find the other ticket here:

https://www.vbulletin.com/issue.php?ticketid=810717&authcode=a5818f21

Please be aware that there will be no further responses to this ticket and only the other ticket will be responded to.

Kind regards

Kerry-Anne Peters
vBulletin Support

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 12:54am

Ok.

The only reason I mentioned it to Zachery was because Steve admitted his file is dated later than mine indicating I might still have the old file, so you guys need to supply the new file in the download for those such as myself who initially downloaded 3.7.1 when the Recaptcha problem was not fixed.

Later downloads are not solving the problem as though you are in fact not updating the download for 3.7.1 correctly. Please confirm this by checking that the file for download has the Recaptcha file that is dated subsequent to the fix.

I have done everything asked of me, so was hoping someone could investigate the fact that I am not getting the newly dated updated file for Recaptcha, causing Recpatcha still to not work. It looks like I might have to just wait for 3.7.2 to come out.

Even Zachery admits he is getting a later dated file, while I am still getting the May 27th file for download (even earlier than the May 27th file Steve is getting). That is a contradiction you know. We should be getting the same file.

Troy Brooks
Jun 04th '08 12:26pm

I am ending with this thread so we can start anew.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 01:08pm

I have been investigating and I believe (or best guess), despite the unwillingness of certain people to realize the timestamp problem, that the reason Recaptcha is not working ultimately is because I am noting using php5 on my server.
Default

vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: 812213)
Question about "Delete Posts as Spam"

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 01:10pm

What does this function do "Delete Posts as Spam" when I am deleting posts?

Kerry-Anne Peters
Jun 05th '08 01:20pm

Hello,

You are not eligible for support.

Kind regards

Kerry-Anne Peters
vBulletin Support

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:04pm

Why not?

Kerry-Anne are you a Christian?

Kerry-Anne Peters
Jun 05th '08 07:07pm

Hello,

You are not eligible for support. This has already been explained multiple times.

Kind regards

Kerry-Anne Peters
vBulletin Support

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:14pm

By the way, the reason I believe Recaptcha is not working ultimately is because I don't have php5. I am getting it though.

It is still unexplained why the timestamp on the Recaptcha file for my download is dated before the announcement date when I download it and for others it is after the announcement date. Weird eh? Isn't that why Zachery asked what was the stampdate? But he was not allowed to follow up on it, because you have blocked our communication.

I am suprised you guys never thought of my not having php5 that as being the issue.

Can I speak to your manager so I can explain the belligerency I was dealing with? I also think it is deadly wrong that you said I am "not eligible for support" because I don't let you have the password for my server and forums while you avoid dealing with the timestamp issue. I paid for a years worth of support which I don't even use that often.

If you feel less obstinate at some point please let me know what "Delete Posts as Spam" does. Thanks.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:14pm

You never provided a valid reason for why I am not eligible for support.

I paid for support.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:18pm

Kerry-Anne,

Since you provide no valid reason for cutting off support, I can't help think that you are hostile to Christians.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:20pm

I'll be contacting your manager.

Kerry-Anne Peters
Jun 05th '08 07:21pm

Hello,

If you continue to harass us, your license ill be revoked and your site will be reported to the Piracy Team for shutdown.

Kind regards

Kerry-Anne Peters
vBulletin Support

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:21pm

Kind regards.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:25pm

You are sinning bearing false. I am not harrassing. I simply asked what "Delete Posts as Spam" does.

You are not providng any support at all because I didn't let you onto my server with a password and login to my forums all the while you refused to deal with the timestamp issue.

I wasn't aware I was under obligation to allow you onto my servers and into my forums.

Something is seriously wrong with what you are doing.

Kerry-Anne Peters
Jun 05th '08 07:39pm

Hello,

This is your final warning.

If you continue to harass us, your license will be revoked and your site will be reported to the Piracy Team for shutdown.

Kind regards

Kerry-Anne Peters
vBulletin Support

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:49pm

Stop harrassing me with your threats and abusive behavior and piracy accusations totally unfounded.

I have a legitimate license.

I have contacted your supervisor for your abusive behavior.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:50pm

Kind regards.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:50pm

Kind regards.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 07:52pm

There is nothing that can quite explain this abusive behavior other than you are quietely hostile to Christians. I will pray for you.

http://biblocality.com/forums

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 08:03pm

Kerry,

When you are born-again the Holy Spirit will work in you to be humble, do the right thing and not make demands on people such as reacting as you are because I did not let you into my server and give you the login to my forums.

I am having trust issues with you anyway because of the timestamp issue regarding Recaptcha that you are being evasive about. It is very disrespectful to be coy like that I feel after your staff Zachery brought it up in the first place, and you don't let him follow up on it.

All I ask is do the right thing. You will feel better about yourself.

Kerry-Anne Peters
Jun 05th '08 08:17pm

Hello,

Further to our earlier correspondence, this email is to inform you that your license has been revoked for continued violation of the vBulletin License Agreement. This matter has been turned over to our copyright enforcement agency to have our software removed from your site in accordance with DMCA rules.

You are currently not allowed to use the vBulletin software. If you'd like to continue to use vBulletin, you will need to order a new license, which can be done by using the 'Order' link from within your members area.

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/

Kind regards

Kerry-Anne Peters
vBulletin Support

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 08:30pm

Since I did not violate any agreement with vBulletin, you are sinning horribly by making things up.

I am waiting on your supervisor to respond to your insanely abusive and arbitrary antics.

Yes, I am a Christian and yes, you have targeted me. Such is the way of the world.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 08:33pm

This is against the law to arbitrarily do this.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 08:35pm

How many others have you done this too?

I have a saved a full discussion and will be posting it on the Internet to expose your behavior.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 08:40pm

There. I have copied all our discussion if you succeed in your deceitful behavior Kerry. I will be posting it on the Internet to expose your antics if you succeed in getting away with what you are trying to get away with.

You're being a child.

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 08:42pm

I am going to entitle it "Criminal vBulletin Employees".

Troy Brooks
Jun 05th '08 08:50pm

When I post all of this discussion from the 4 tickets, as you try to shut down my forums (but you have no problem accepting more money and violating the terms of the agreeement), I will post it here,

http://biblocality.com/forums

I believe this would be God's will and ultimately hurts vBulletin and probably you're employment.

That's not what you want. But you started your abusive behavior so you will see the consequences of it.

Sounds like you are just hostile to Christians.
Default

vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: 813532)
Do The Right Thing

Troy Brooks
Jun 09th '08 11:21pm Get a conscience by watching these videos,
http://biblocality.com/videos.html

Then restore my license that you cancelled so cruely, ridiculously, and meaninglessly.

You cancelled my license against the law, the law of your own licensing agreement, that needs a valid reason for cancelling.

Somebody stand up and do the right thing! In the name of Christ.

Are there no Christians that work at vBulletin? Surely there are some.

Troy Brooks

Jun 10th '08 01:07am http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=243768.0

I have talked to people online and by phone at vBulletin and from other forum providers and nobody considers this right what Kerry-Anne Peters did to me.

It is just plain wrong.

Ashley Busby

Jun 10th '08 05:42am Dear Troy

Thank you for your e-mails.

As has already been mentioned, in order that we may investigate the matter, we requested and never received the ftp information. Since that point the matter has been further confused by the additional tickets that have been submitted and despite requests to not continually open random tickets and to help us to help you, the information is still outstanding.

We have been left with no choice but to take the necessary steps. This was explained before any action was taken and every opportunity was given for a collaboration to address the matter.

Despite our best efforts and our clear communication of the resultant effects, the continued disregard meant that we were left with a single option, which has now been applied and will stand.

This matter cannot be progressed any further and should therefore be considered closed. It is really dissapointing that matters have ended in this fashion.

Kind regards

Ashley Busby
Business Manager, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks

Jun 10th '08 12:47pm I understand your desire to go onto my forums with my password and my database with my password. But that doesn't change the fact you did not follow up on Zachery's idea to examine the stampdate of the file. Why ask about the stampdate if it is irrelevant then? Should you not follow up on this procedure first?

The reason why I have created several other tickets is because my license has been cancelled which does not confuse the issue but reemphasizes the wrong doing. You can't just cancel somebodies license because they don't want you to go onto their server. How absurd! Please reinstate my license.

I ask that you get a Christian to look into what you did to me.

How absolutely unethical you have cancelled my license. It is one thing not to procede further because I don't let you onto my server, but an entirely other matter to cancel my license simply because I don't let you onto my server.

Shame on you sir! This is your justification for cancelling my license?

Please restore my license, which you had no right to cancel. You're abusing your power, and though you think you can get away with it, you will not escape judgment in God's eyes. You can be sure of that.

Troy Brooks

Jun 10th '08 12:58pm What you need to do get back right in God's eyes is:

1) Come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
2) Repent of your arbitrarily removing my license, since just because I did not let you onto my server is no justification for removing my license.
3) Don't sin bearing false witness that I have pirated software, for I legitimately paid for it in 2004 or 2005 with updates paid for each year thereafter.
4) Stop abusing your power.
5) Don't be evasive about the stampdate after it was your staff who brought it up as something to investigate.
6) Moreover, there is no need to go onto my server, because you can determine the stampdate without going onto my server and the problem is likely that I don't have php5 why Recaptcha is not working.

I don't expect you to do the right thing, but these are the right things you ought to do.

One is left with the only conclusion, Biblocality.com and Biblocality.com/forums was targetted along with myself because this is a truly Christian site and I am a Christian which offends the unsaved.

Praise the Lord for this discerment! Amen.
Default
vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: 813380)
A fix for class_vurl issue

Troy Brooks
Jun 09th '08 01:29pm I am unable to gain access to this fix for class_vurl...

This is a message from demonboard at vBulletin.org Forum ( http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/index.php ). The vBulletin.org Forum owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email demonboard, you can use this online form:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=105708

OR, by email:
mailto:demonboard@demongirlz.com

This is the message:

go here and download the file attached, overwrite the existing file. it will fix your issues with recaptcha.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php?issueid=25734#attachments

Zachery Woods
Jun 09th '08 01:45pm Hello,

As you are aware your license is suspended and you cannot recieve support or access to files on vBulletin.com vBulletin.org and the Members Area.

All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 09th '08 09:48pm As you are aware I have asked Ashley Buzbee, manager, to look into this egregious behavior of arbitrarily cancelling my license. In the license agreement there is no justification for doing this. Somebody has to stand up for doing the right thing. The guilt of doing the wrong thing eats away at you.

And recall you asked me Zachery to look at the stamp date I get for each download which I did and it precededed the announcement date of the problem, so somebody should have followed up on that instead of doing nothing about it, and imparting that to me.

I am under no obligation to require anyone to go onto my server, but your due diligence is to follow up in the conversation with regard to the stamp date that you initiated.

I am glad the new download is available to fix the problem, but I think the problem ultimately was my server was still only using php4, not php5 which I was about to upgrade to before I discovered your Pirating patrol arm of your company contacted my server to try to shut down my forums.

My license is a legitimate license which i purchased in 2004. Trying to remove it makes one think there is an alterior motive... a deeper Christian forum.

Please, somebody stand up and do the right thing instead of taking advantage of us little flock. This is my prayer.Zachery Woods
Jun 09th '08 11:45pm Untill anything is said otherwise, no one is able to provide you with any support.

All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 10th '08 01:10am Please find connections around Kerry-Anne Peters. Don't let her get away with this.

Troy Brooks
Jun 10th '08 01:12am My server is shutting me down unless I get a soon reply from Ashley Buzbee to reinstate my license and contact my server to say the license is valid with apologies.

Zachery Woods
Jun 10th '08 10:08am That is what happens when you use pirated software.

You'll need to wait for Ashley to respond.

All the best,
Zachery Woods
Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
mailto:support@vbulletin.com

Troy Brooks
Jun 10th '08 12:50pm Zachery,

I paid for my lincense in 2004 or 2005 and in good standing since, and still in good standing, despite Kerry-Anne Peters arbitrarily cancelling my license. Shame on you. Be certain you will not escape God's judgment upon you. He does not take kindly to such egregious sin.

You are sinning bearing false witness.

Please confer with a Christian at vBulletin, if one exists, to realize what you are doing is wrong.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Churchwork
Default

Some are contending I was trying to hide something because I did not let vBulletin staff into my database and given admin functions to my forums. As you can see through the discussion, I simply wanted vBulletin to address the timestamp issue they brought up but refused follow up on. It really is that simple. vBulletin staff were utterly belligerent. The question you should ask is why were they being so obstinate if their motivation was not antichrist? What were they hiding, being unwilling to address the timestamp issue they themselves brought up by a thinking member, Zachery. Zachery was not allowed to continue addressing the timestamp issue. This verdict came down by Kerry-Anne Peters.

Within 72 hours of the incident, someone somehow hacked onto my computer and deleted the entire folder that contained all the vBulletin files and updates that I had since 2005. A computer technician is currently working on trying to recover those files through data retrieval methods. I did back up my files but not since 3.6.9. They succeeded in the sense that they deleted my files from 3.6.9 to 3.7.1 which includes all new add-ons since 3.6.9 that I used like Cyb's Zero Posters and Cyb's Rules.

As the technician is still working on it, using a third method, he sees the files were there, but they have been deleted so thoroughly, he is starting to think he can't recover them. I am 99.9% certain someone by vBulletin hacked onto my computer and deleted those files. The technician is convinced that this is so also.

Futhermore, because of threats by vBulletin and their long-arm, I had to switch hosts. My current server host was too afraid of the threats to them by vBulletin, that I had no choice, but to switch to a new server.

Within the web there are programs and underneath those programs are additional programs and underneath those are further programs. There are unethical people operating on all these levels. This has been my experience.

If you feel it was acceptable for vBulletin to do what they did, they can shut all vBulletin forums down on the planet if they want to. If you think it is acceptable for them to wield this power and violate their own licensing agreement, are we possibly entering an era of evil control through the Interent of a new order?

I mailed a letter to the CEO of vBulletin in United Kingdom to give back what was stolen from me-my vBulletin license. Waiting for a reply. I believe vBulletin bit off more than it can chew. This is the beginning of their downfall. Many people are going to read about this and take action against vBulletin in various many ways.

Anybody that agrees with what vBulletin did is possibly a shill for their company. Don't trust their unethicalness. I can testify in my spirit the Holy Spirit in agreement with the Word of God agrees with this assessment of vBulletin and Jelsoft, Kerry-Ann Peters and Ashley Busbey.
  #8  
Old 06-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Churchwork
Default

This is a prophecy. You can deem it as such. Basically, someone with power, ability, skill and talent will become a never ending sore to vBulletin because vBulletin is so unethical. Like Jesus Christ was the cause of utter frustration to Satan and card counters at blackjack are utter frustration to casinos who ruin lives.

In the first seal of Revelation (chapter 6) the white horse who carries a rider holds a bow without an arrow because after Jesus is seen died and was resurrected in Revelation 5 (recounting age of grace), this gives Satan a deadly wound on the cross. Because I have died on the cross with Christ, Satan is rendered powerless to operate in my flesh.

We should not overlook these unethical workers for vBulletin are just doing what they are told like pawns for Satan, and ultimately the ones to blame are the owners of vBulletin and the CEO, Mr. Timm, in United Kingdom.

My prayer is this, someone who is smarter than me can do something about this, for I have neither the power nor the resources to counter this injustice. I believe vBulletin was counting on this too, for you don't see them shutting down any forums owned by major corporations or large christendom forums. There is just too much advertising with them to try to extort a $180+ new registration fee from.

I am working on collecting the damning evidence from my Internet Service Provider about the source of the penetration. I assure you with absolute confidence, it was vBulletin people who did this or someone they hired.

Because I felt the problem did not require they go onto my server as it was due to their own admittance of creating the problem to begin with in the first version of 3.7.1, I wanted them to address the point they themselves brought up about the timestamp. When they were being evasive about it, you don't let them onto your server at that point because they are being coy and disrepectful and discourteous.

It's like when you have business dealings with someone and everything is fine to a point, but then you observe their shady behavior. You naturally take precautionary steps. That's what I was doing.

Previouisly I had no problem with vBulletin. I believe this relationship I had with vBulletin as a Christian for four years now was well known to them and I was simply being mistreated by obstinate antichrists. That's all. It happens all the time in the world.

The individuals I was dealing with in fact I had dealt with in my first conversations I had with vBulletin when I first got my license.

Don't understimate how evil this is what vBulletin did. It is absolutely horrendous and wicked. I know God will serve up His justice accordingly. His justice extends against any who side with what vBulletin did.

Praise the Lord for this discernment!
  #9  
Old 06-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Ice  
Default

I do not see how you see vBulletin did anything wrong here. If you would have cooperated with them, and gave them the information request multiple times, you would not have had these issues. They even had the courtesy to warn you about losing your support and license multiple times, but you would not stop. It is your own fault, you are the one "sinning bearing false witness." You need to confer with a specialist, honey.

vBulletin has nothing against Christians as far as I see, just people who cannot cooperate and think that they own the support representatives for paying a whopping $160. Sorry, you need a reality check.

  #10  

Old 06-16-2008, 08:08 PM

Churchwork

Default


Multiple times vBulletin asked for the login and password to my database and to access all functions on my forums, but continued to not address multiple times their own request for the stampdate on the class_vurl.php file. Though I gave them the stampdate, they refused to follow up in dealing with the stampdate.

I continued to get the old stampdate on the class_vurl.php file which was still dated prior to the announcement date that there was a fix in the 3.7.1 version due to an incorrect class_vurl.php file in the initial 3.7.1 version. vBulletin continued not to give me the file in the new download with a new stampdate. Refusing to address this problem and because of this evasive behavior, I did not feel comfortable with them deflecting. You can see how obstinate they were in avoiding the stampdate issue.

They have no right to threaten me with taking away my license just because I don't let them onto my database and access to my forum admin functions. Support forums are not designed for such arbitrary threats. Because they were unwilling to address the timestamp issue that they themselves brought up, that is where the problem remains. I should not be blamed for their own belligerency and sinning bearing false witness, for I gave them all the information they asked for, including the stampdate.

Extortion is illegal. They said if I like I can buy a new license to continue to be able to use by vBulletin forums which I already had a license indefinitely, i.e. for life, in the license agreement.

I have opened an investigation with my ISP which required I go to my local police station. If you want to follow up on this the police investigation, a police file has been opened in which the authorities are going to try to figure out the source of the party from vBulletin who hacked onto my computer and deleted all the vBulletin related files. The computer technician who worked on my computer said they definitely did a full delete, which requires extra measures than a regular hacking onto a computer to delete.

The case file by the Constable Robinson is 2008-685438 at the Sherwood Park Police Station, Royal Mounted Police. This hacking is in addition to the unlawful removal of my paid for legitimate license. I am getting a lawyer who will contact vBulletin to restore my license, otherwise we will sue vBulletin. If anyone wants in on this class action suit, please email me. Click Contact Us below. You are not allowed to arbitrarily take away someone's paid for license; neither was any money returned by vBulletin for my license paid for in 2004/2005. Nothing in the vBulletin license allows for what Kerry-Anne Peters and Ashley Busbey did.

Since there is no legitimate reason for taking away my license, a reasonable person must conclude they are antichrists. That is not to say there is not a Christian working at vBulletin but that the ones who did this are antichrist.


Old 06-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Churchwork 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Busby
Ashley Busby
Jun 18th '08 11:39am

Dear Troy

Thank you for your e-mail and your letter which has now also been received.

It seems that providing an explanation will simply exacerbate the non business spin created around this matter. Therefore for the sake of simplicity your license has not been cancelled. It is active and you are welcome to continue using vBulletin.

However, support will not be available. Once again, it is really disappointing that matters have ended in this fashion.

Kind regards

Ashley Busby
Business Manager, vBulletin
Thank you. I am thankful we have gotten back on track. Perhaps in a year or two from now I can use support.
If you would like me to remove this page, I will do so at your request when I can use support again (though I don't plan on using support any time soon). Or you may want to keep this page up to show that vBulletin has restored this situation in part and continues my license in good standing.
http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...=4717#post4717

Due to my entire /Christianity folder and within it all vBulletin files in the /vBulletin folder on my computer being deleted (a couple days after my license was canceled), I am using a new firewall that will prevent this intrusion again. My last backup was back in March, 2008 so I did not lose any significant amount of data in someone penetrating my computer related to vBulletin. My other folders were untouched.

All is forgiven, though support should be restored as well. I believe part and parcel of not being in Christ, that is, not having been saved with eternal life, people do things without conscience affected by the Holy Spirit that are unChristlike which is the spin and is often covered up as the motivating factor ultimately.

I have no problem you going onto my server and forums, even in the future, when there is a problem, but not when you avoid dealing with your own a priori issue, for example, of the stampdate of the class_vurl.php file that you suggested might be the problem (well done Zachery), though did not further investigate and only wanted on my server and forums.

The mystery to me was why was I still getting the old stampdate of the file prior to the announcement date even in subsequent downloads of vBulletin 3.7.1? There is no need to reply to this post unless you want to address this question regarding the stampdate or to say you are restoring my support and access to vBulletin.com/forum.
vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
Your case is being reviewed by the business manager. Do not use these forums in this way or you will not have a chance of regaining your license.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
Ultimately, the reason why Recaptcha was not working was I believe because I was not using php5 on my server.

For the record: access to add-ons at vBulletin.org have been restored but I still remain banned at vBulletin.com/forum, unable to view those forums for pertinent information.

Please contact at my server at hostdone.com, because they still think I have an invalid license and are closing my account with them, unless you contact them.

Sincerely,
Troy Brooks

  #12  
 06-18-2008, 06:48 PM
 
Churchwork 
 
Default

I am curious about one thing Ashley.

Why would you be disappointed by things ending in this fashion? You should be pleased the CEO, who received my letter, had a conscience to do the right thing. Instead of you being a cop agreeing with another cop's (Kerry-Anne Peters) wrong decision.

Shouldn't you have been disappointed in your own staff to arbitrarily remove a license and threaten me if I did not let you onto my database and forums and not respond the matter of the timestamp issue that Zachery intelligently brought up?

If this was initially addressed as I continued to request you follow up, the problem would have been easily solved.

Christians are clear thinkers, we hold no grudges, are very forgiving many times over, and all we ask of you is to do the right thing, not self-exalt yourself and usurp yourself over others, but be humble, cordial and helpful.

Sincerely,
Troy Brooks
 
Originally Posted by Steve Machol              Jan 10, 2010
 
Default

You are not eligible for any support because of prior abuse of our staff. Here are some of the support tickets documenting your abusive behavior:

http://www.vbulletin.com/issue.php?t...hcode=87304f2e
http://www.vbulletin.com/issue.php?ticketid=811369&authcode=c68ea36d
http://www.vbulletin.com/issue.php?ticketid=811845&authcode=598c26c9
http://www.vbulletin.com/issue.php?ticketid=810717&authcode=a5818f21

Also you have made a number of public defamatory statements, including this one:

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?2475-vBulletin-is-Unlawful-(Completely-Unedited)

In addition you made similar posts on other sites and many abusive posts on our forums which have been removed.

If you wish start fresh and remove all the public inflammatory remarks you made, we can consider allowing you access to support again.

Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

 
Originally Posted by Churchwork        Jan 10, 2010
 
Default
The owner of vBulletin reversed the decision and reinstated my license because of the abusiveness of particular staff members at vBulletin (mentioned by name). It was not said I was being abusive. Now, all of a sudden, after using support for several months (under a whole new paid for vB system), you want to take the support away again, noticing as a direct response to my forums being hacked and redirected to this Muslim page (which has since been fixed)? http://english.islamway.com/

You're abusing your power again. You need to stop accusing me with inflammatory, defamatory and abusive remarks. Let it go. I have a perfect right to defend myself on dozens of forums which I have not started but some individuals from your company started posting (to try to save face) which I am allowed to respond to and defend myself and speak the truth about. This antichrist attitude is your underlying motivation, make no mistake about it. Even though you can't sense it, I can, by the Holy Spirit. It's seen in your posts and the fact you can't actually show specifically any alleged abuse on my part, but the case has been put forward clearly your abuse (see links below which you want removed). That's your first sign. Many people even call themselves Christians even (1 in 3 people in the world), but are they all Christians? The Lord Jesus Christ says,

"Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not...in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock" (Matt. 7.21-24).

Did you want both these pages taken down or just one?
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/vbulletin_jelsoft.htm
http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?2475


I would be willing to remove these two pages with a 1) formal apology, 2) continued support, 3) any other reconciliatory good will on your part, and 4) a promise to stop hassling me all the time.

That is what the Holy Spirit told me is the right action.

Do you realize you are making a mountain out of a molehill? Realize what people do. They try to exalt themselves, doing all kinds of things to continue rationalize their flesh and misdeeds, so sin begets sin. It would be so much easier if one would just repent and forgive. This is the word of God. I forgive you. So let it go. Such antics never end, the result being eternal separation from God in Hell. Wouldn't it be better if you came to the cross as a helpless sinner and received the Lord Jesus as Creator and Savior? This begins the new life, made a new creation, when the old life dies on the cross with Christ and you are resurrected with Him.

'And this is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent' (John 17.3).

Praise the Lord! Amen.


Jan 10th '10 07:35pm
Default

That is not true. We allowed you access to the forums. That's all. No one said you were not being abusive and no one condoned your actions. In fact we removed your abusive posts.

You need to take all public links down in which you defame us and/or provide confidential communications. That includes these links and all others like it:

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/vbulletin_jelsoft.htm
http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?2475

And we will not apologize. In fact it is you that owes us an apology but as a courtesy I did not demand one of you.

If you want this resolved and access to support then you will remove those links. Otherwise there is nothing further to discuss. We will not get into a protracted debate over this. The choice is yours.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin


 
Originally Posted by Churchwork             Jan 10, 2010
 
Default

I had support and was using support, and if I couldn't have support with the new vB4 then I could have just bought a brand new license instead for that support, so I am being lied to now. You're being deceitful. Now I have to contact the owners again, and mention your abusiveness.

The owner in no uncertain words rightfully returned the license. He need say no more, and you still can't prove your allegation specifically nor do you even try. You're just being vague and obnoxious and can't overturn the proof of the abuse I had to undergo and proved as posted on the Internet which you so desperately want taken down. This is a grave injustice on your part and you don't have a conscience to recognize what you are doing is wrong.

We both know this about you being antichrist. What you do to me in this life is insignificant. You're going to be resurrected and have to account for your abusive behavior. And if you are not born-again, you will go to Hell. And not everyone is a Christian who says they are. Many worship a false Christ and have very strange ideas about what they think Jesus is. You are manifesting your hostility toward God in your conduct towards a Christian such as myself which can readily expose your unrighteous behavior.

You are being abusive and you want an apology? For what? Prove your claim. All I need do is say you are being abusive when you accuse of being abusive without the courtesy to even show it as you try to take egregious action to exalt your flesh further and then as we have seen get your hand slapped. Think about that for a moment. I try never to accuse anyone without solid evidence, treating people as I would like to be treated. You seem to not have to hold to that standard, and that is itself an abuse of power. Shame on you!

What else can I do? Proof is in the pudding as they say. My hands are tied by your unethicalness.
I am David, you are Goliath, and all David can do is let the years go by and wonder at the detriment this will cause you as one thing leads to the next. People don't like an abusive corporation. You won't last long. Sin has a way of always working itself out, often in this life, and certainly in the next. Who can know all the ways this plays out, but the Internet is a powerful thing that exposes abusive individuals and corporations. It can only get worse for you as you wield your iron rod.

People prefer a corporation that has good customer service and not abusively lording themselves over others.

 
Jan 11th '10 01:19am vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: 986747)
 
Default

If you really believe I am the 'antichrist' then what are you doing have business relationships with us? That sounds pretty blasphemous.

I did not ask for an apology - you did. And honestly calling us names is not going to resolve this. The solution is simple. All you need to do is remove the defamatory public posts you made. That's it. Once you do that we can start all over.

However we cannot give you support as long as you continue to defame us publicly and violate the confidentiality of our communications (as clearly stated in every support ticket even you receive.)

I hope you will see it in your heart to move past this and do the right thing. If not, then this is a decision you have made and there will be no further discussion of this. The choice is yours.

Best regards,
Steve Machol
Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

 
Originally Posted by Churchwork        Jan 11th, 2010
 
Default


Are you threatening me with just not using support or my license and future downloads? If the latter, I need to consult my lawyer and higher management or owners before I respond to decide what legal options I have now that you got my $190. Please review the letter from Ashley Busby in the spirit and "for the sake of simplicity" in which you are creating now more problems again. Recall that new support is for a new product which I fully paid $190 for, so you can't arbitrarily deny support again. That goes against your own licensing agreement.
http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...=4717#post4717

I have never once been asked before in any communications that I am aware that I couldn't post your abusive conduct on the Internet, so when you said "You continue to defame us publicly and violate the confidentiality of our communications as clearly stated in every support ticket even you receive" YOU ARE LYING! Why are you lying? You're being unethical. The last item I made a comment was June, 2008 regarding this matter, a year and a half ago, which I had all but forgotten. Then you messaged me yesterday out of nowhere to hassle me again. You are the one who is the cause of the problems as well documented demanding access to my website which you don't have a right to do and it was not necessary if only you listened and tried to understand the dating problem with regard to RECAPTCHA at that time which was subsequently fixed in a subsequent upgrade.
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/vbulletin_jelsoft.htm

You can see clearly I have been using support for the past several months with no problems or hassles from your staff under the new vB4 (which is a whole new product valid for new support) until I received a message from you yesterday out of nowhere. Why don't you just let it go? It's been over a year and half according to my records since Kerry-Ann Peters went blitzkrieg on me because I didn't let her or you have access to my website. Now all of a sudden you contact me a year and a half later, and are considering denying support if you can get away with it? Sounds like you have a grudge you can't let go of since many of those messages were from you and likely, many of the posts on various forums on the Internet are you trying to rationalize yourself instead of understanding the the problem at the time with the bottom date stamp on the RECAPTCHA file was not changing, indicating same old downloads. Why did you make remember that? I would have preferred to forget by abuser.

You thought I called you the Antichrist? You're way too high [on] yourself. I said, "This antichrist attitude is your underlying motivation." "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist" (2 John 1.7). You are not the Antichrist, but an antichrist. All antichrists such as yourself will go to Hell according to the Bible. I am just stating a fact. Your actions match your heart.

What organization doesn't have someone that is not a Christian? According to your theory I could not have associations with almost any organization then. The Bible doesn't teach that. We are sojourners in the world, but not of the world. Do you see the difference?

When you say an apology is owed ("In fact it is you that owes us an apology...") but you can't show what for specifically, why do you think someone should apologize to you? That's obnoxious don't you think? This is abusive use of your power. If the truth defames you so be it, you have nobody to blame but yourself. You can't hide your sins.

Nobody is calling you names. You really are going to Hell according to the Bible because you refuse to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior. This reflects on you as a person. That is simply a fact. How you respond to Christ in this life determines where you spend eternity. I am not sure whatever else you might have thought would be name calling.

I have a right to defend myself from abuse as anyone does. That's what I have done publicly over a year ago and forgotten about your past abuses, until you sent me a message yesterday out of nowhere. You can't let it go can you? I try to treat others as I would like to be treated, so if I treated someone that way you have, I would grant them the full right to defend themselves and not censor or prevented from using the support. I am sure you would want to be treated the same way, so do you see your double standards? That's unethical. The truth is told for the benefit of others.

You need to do the right thing and apologize to your customer personally for past mistreatment as well as current arbitrary demands which is violating your own license agreement. Since you committed a wrong, you should fess up to it. That's how relationships work. If you remain unrepentant, you will just do it again and be abusive towards someone else. You are in the wrong. The choice is yours. I usually feel better when I repent of something I did wrong. Give it a try.

I leave all my posts up and don't start arbitrarily removing posts on other forums, my website and forums, just because another person doesn't want to be exposed for their misdeeds. In fact, many cults and false teachers have asked I remove a post that exposes them. It's good information to help people and protect them from injustices. We live in an open society and should not act like Scientologists if you know what I mean.
http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...etely-Unedited)

 
Originally Posted by Churchwork             Jan 12, 2010
 
Default

Jan 12, 2010
When I reflect on this it seems to me every time Steve Machol tries to usurp himself he does so unethically and exposes himself on the internet even further, digging a bigger hole each time, as he tries to cover up his abusive misconduct (all of this started with him back in May, 2008, and he carries on even today).

Backtrack to the very beginning to the middle of 2008. If I was the manager, how would I have conducted myself? I would have said something like this, "Sir, I understand your RECAPTCHA is not working and you mentioned other people who are having the same problem. We fixed it in a revised current update. I don't know why the bottom RECAPTCHA date stamp is not updating when you download the latest version of vBulletin, because it was supposed to have been fixed. Perhaps it is fixed but the download is not made available yet when you are downloading because it was not a new upgrade but a revision of the current upgrade. That appears to be the case as you suggest. There is no need to go on your server to check this out. It's on our end. When we announce a new update it should definitely be included in there."

In fact, that is what Zachery Woods said was likely the case. In fact, that is actually what happened. With the new upgrade the problem was solved. I didn't change anything.

My response would be, "thanks" and wait. Instead of all the wasted time that Steve Machol and Kerry-Ann Peters piled on and clearly antichrist attitudes. Good employees are hard to find that add real value to the bottom-line. I value conscientiousness and conscience. It is one thing to make a mistake in life, but to still not recognizing is it after all this time? That's plain old fashioned obstinacy.

Customer service needs to improve at vBulletin. Belligerency has to decrease. Steve or Kerry-Ann even brainwashed Zachery Woods who said my software was pirated. Do you see why I am so offended by this abusiveness and sin bearing false witness, then Steve Machol has the audacity to come around a year and half later and message me saying unless I take down this page that is defaming him, I will not be able to use support that I have been using the past several months under the new product I purchased for $190.

I'm trying to stand up for my rights and what is right. I would have fired Steve Machol and Kerry-Ann Peters because they shed a bad light on the company.

Troy Brooks