A Retirement Savings Solution Using Life Insurance
-- a neglected but effective solution --
We have a Solution Personal Retirement Account
Here's what it offers:
- An opportunity to accumulate tax-deferred funds for retirement (within
- A choice of investments, including guaranteed accounts, equity indexed
accounts (Canadian, U.S., and foreign) and a bond indexed account.
- The freedom to switch investment accounts without tax implications.
- Ongoing life insurance protection which pays tax-free benefits to your
named beneficiaries upon your death.
Two ways to generate retirement income:
Option "A" - Withdrawals
- Make policy withdrawals. You control the amount and timing
- Withdrawals will be taxable either in part or in whole
Option "B" - Loans
- Take loans from a financial institution using your policy as
- Loans are not currently taxable. The lending institution will
determine the rules and conditions regarding the loans.
- Policy proceeds are payable to the named beneficiaries tax-free
- If loans are outstanding, the financial institution will have first
claim on the proceeds. Remaining proceeds will be payable tax-free to the
Note: The above information is for reference only. If you want detail
information, please call me at (780) 473-4928.