As this page was getting a bit long it has been split into pages by years.
January 1, 2020
A quick look back at the TT-Scale and TT-Tracks highlights of 2020:
2019 was a Great year for TT-Scale!
- A good setup at Western Rails.
- I took the GuiTTar layout to the Nanaimo show.
- Two good setups at BCSME July and September
- A great Setup at the Salt Lake City NMRA Nationsl.
- Our Largest ever display at Chilliwack
- A good display at VTE 2019
January 18, 2020
TT-Tracks is Nine. What a long way we have come in Nine years.
We had a Birthday/planning dinner on the 18th.
| Possible Displays in 2020 |
| Sunday March 15, 2020 Display at Western Rails. CANCELLED - Covid Crisis.|
| Sunday April 26, 2020 - display at Nanaimo with the GuiTTar layout. CANCELLED - Covid Crisis. Rescheduled to November.|
| June 26, 2020 to July 5, 2020 - Setup at BCSME- two weekends and Canada Day. Unknown Status. |
| August 28, 2020 to 30. - Display at BCSME. Uknown Status. |
| Sunday September 27, 2020 - Possible Display at the Victoria Show. |
| October 17 + 18, 2020 Display at Chilliwack |
| November 2020 - Display at Vancouver Train Expo 2020 |
Things to work on in 2020: |
Of course not all this will get done but it is something to aim for.
- Build locking mechanism for new return loops.
- Run through station - on hold.
- Sway back module with RH crossover
- #8 LH crossover module
- Industrial Area - Started.
- Possible new cornes with legacy track.
- Possible new straight module with legacy track.
- Short Bridge Module
- Standardlength bridge module.
- Change scenery on 30 degree corners to match diamond corner.
- Scenery upgrades
February 2020 - Added Locking mechanism to return loops.
March 14 - 15 , 2020 - Western Rails - CANCELLED - Covid Crisis.
March 2020 - Working on the Industrial Area.