As this page was getting a bit long it has been split into pages by years.
January 1, 2019
A quick look back at the TT-Scale and TT-Tracks highlights of 2018:
2018 was another good year for TT-Scale!
- A good setup at Western Rails. The GuiTTar layout has come home.
- I took the GuiTTar layout to the Victoria show.
- Two good setups at BCSME July and September
- Kuehn #6 turnouts arrive
- Our Largest ever display at Chilliwack
- Zeuke 3-Bay Hopper cars arrive.
- A good display at VTE 2018
January 1, 2019
This is Salt Lake City NMRA National Year!
We will be there with our layout.
January 18, 2019
TT-Tracks is Eight. What a long way we have come in eigth years.
| Possible Displays in 2019 |
| Sunday March 10, 2019 - possible display at Nanaimo with what if anything?|
| Sunday March 24, 2019 Display at Western Rails |
| Sunday May 5, 2019 - Possible Display at the Victoria Show|
| June 15-16, 2019 - Pree NMRA Test Display at BCSME |
| July 7 - 13, 2019 - NMRA National at Salt Lake City. Display days - July 12 - 14, 2019. |
| September 1 - 2, 2019 - Display at BCSME |
| October 19 + 20, 2019 Display at Chilliwack |
| November 9 + 10, 2019 - Display at Vancouver Train Expo 2019 |
Things to work on in 2019: |
Of course not all this will get done but it is something to aim for.
- Rebuild return loops to R4 curves
- Fix power module
- Run through station
- Sway back module with RH crossover
- LH #6 Crossover module to make balanced pairs of crossover modules,
- #8 LH crossover module
- Industries on modules
- 22.5 degree corners
- Scenery upgrades